Port-i386 archive

Woman can worth more than a billion dollars. Probably gotta tell you this woman is me)

How's it going? My name is Tari. It probably happens once in a year I came
across a picture of you by chance, and I really liked your looks, to tell the
truth, I even downloaded it. You seem to be a nice and kind man,  :) I don't
know... :) Maybe it's our chance to make a great couple? :)
Do you wanna see how I look like? Maybe you will like me too so we'll be able
to keep in touch and get to know each other better... Please reply, and we'll
talk!.
Can't wait for your answer,
Tari.