Port-i386 archive

This may be a great fortune of the whole life

How r you doing handsome! (;
My name is Angelica.
If you looking forward about having great time in a company of funny, cute
female then I'm right before u!
I liked your pics and that's why decided to create the mail! I am thinking that
you wouldn't stay indifferent after examining mine too.
So, I wait for you to answer this mail and who knows we will go club, drink
some whiskey, talk and maybe I will invite u to go to my life! ;)