Port-i386 archive

I've never met anyone like you. What'd you say if I offer u to meet me?:)

Hello! :)
To start with Let me tell how I managed to find you. I was surfing through
sites and accidentlystumble upon ur pics and I thought that it is ok if I
suggest him meeting each other, right?)
So my name is Grayce and I hope you will write me back and tell me your name.)
As I am the first one to write then I'll tell you something about myself. So,
I'm pretty interesting girl and I'm a person who really enjoys travelling so
much that I even ready to take a walk around the entire planet until the
verymoment when I'll meet a man who I'd fall in love with and stay with him
forever. Dreaming is not prohibited, right?) Yeah, you might think that it
sounds more like pipe dreams, however I really think so.) Alright, also I love
meeting new interesting people who may tell me lots of exciting stories which
they had gone through.
So, what can you tell me about yourself? You are attractive, for sure) What r
you interesting in? Please, do not ignore me and tell me about yourself.)
I the perfect time to write me back is... uhm... tomorrow?))
I am really waiting for your answer. Please, write me back.
Keep in touch