Port-i386 archive

Re: occasional system lock up in 6.0_BETA and 6.99.5

On 12-05-03 02:11 PM, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:
I am already current as per May 1st, so I guess the one that's biting me
is a different one.  I'm now running with SMP disabled, to see if it'll
stay up like that.

Did it?

Meanwhile, I am still hanging.  For those that missed it on the other
list, here is the backtrace from the kernel debugger after a hang:

D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost