Port-i386 archive

Trouble building Seamonkey

    I have a NetBSD 4.0 host that I can't easily upgrade to 5.1.2
(I'm working on bringing up a replacement machine).  Until a few
days ago I was using Seamonkey on it as a Web browser and email
client.  Unfortunately in the course of upgrading some other soft
-ware I uninstalled Seamonkey and have not been able to rebuild
it since.  Here's a what happens when I try...

    I would welcome any help or constructive suggestions.  I'd
like to regain access to my work email if possible.

  - Andy Ball