Port-i386 archive

brief

Hi,

My name is Lena. I finded a few adress and writing you with despair from
library of our small city.
I recently losted my job and can not pay for heating our home anymore. My
husband leaved me with my little daughter.

We need heating is urgent because winter comes and the temperature in our home
is very cold.
For this purpose we need a wood-burn-stove, but we can not buy it because it
costs too much for our family.

If you have old, not great size and portable wood burn stove, I pray you can
gift to us and departure it to our address.
I await your response.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best in New Year.

Lena.
Russia.