Port-i386 archive

Re: boot.cfg 'userconf' keyword...

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 11:42:38PM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> I found that Boot.cfg is Not read for me on -current, the responsible
> read() call in the boot loader returns 0 bytes. NFI why... yet.

The loader seems to read boot.cfg on my machine, however, I suppose that
it may not read the whole thing.  I will move the userconf line to the
top of the file and see if that makes any difference the next time I
reboot.

Dave

--
David Young             OJC Technologies is now Pixo
dyoung%pixotech.com@localhost     Urbana, IL   (217) 344-0444 x24