Port-i386 archive

PAE code ?

Hi,

Anyone got the PAE code working under the netbsd-5.1.0_PATCH kernel ? I would like to use it on a HP-DL580-G2 with 8 GB Ram and 4 cpu's but the compile stops at the x86 code. And as I don't know the netbsd kernel code I can't seem to get the thing working. Also I don't understand why the kernel dous not allocate a certain amount of memory to each cpu thus making it possible to use all the physical memory to the system and allowing userland to utilize all physical memory available by binding certain processes to a certain cpu.

Michael

begin:vcard
fn:Michael Vergallen
n:Vergallen;Michael