Port-i386 archive

Re: VIA C3 Processors

        Hello.  I'm not sure if NetBSD-5 or -current takes advantage of these
features directly, but the version of openssl that has shipped with the
pkgsrc tree since at least 2006 has been able to be compiled with this
support enabled.  I've been using that support in my day job since July
2006 with much success.
-thanks
-Brian