Port-i386 archive

Re: HP NetServer boot trouble

> Ah, looks like my memory is at fault. It's dev/acpi/acpica/OsdMisc.c,
> revision 1.6.  netbsd-5 was branched from 1.5...

That would explain it.  I should look at the diffs and see if I can use
1.6 directly or if I need to tweak the diff....

>> If I "c" here, it carries on with autoconf but wedges later (more
>> ten-finger copying):
> What's your problem -- the cpu1: failed to start?

Well, that's part of it, but probably more significant, and certainly
more usefulness-impairing, is that it hangs right after the "cd0 at
atapibus0" line - the point where I stopped quoting messages.  I quoted
all the way back to "cpu1: failed to start" because it struck me as
probably significant.

\ / Ribbon Campaign