Port-i386 archive

Re: Looking for suggestions for small, low power machine

OK, thanks for that clarification.  I mentioned '386' because I
thought it was easier to say than 486SX without TSC.  I didn't realise
386 support created such problems. I wonder how Linux deals with this.

So, the Bifferboard is 486SX, and it won't boot NetBSD, is this
considered a bug?