Port-i386 archive

Re: Unable to build NetBSD/i386 5.1

> Hello Manuel,

 MB>> Wow. I guess you have something in
 >> /etc/mk.conf, or on the build.sh command
 >> line ?

> ipaq# cat mk.conf
> X11_TYPE= modular
> CFLAGS= -mfpmath=sse -msse -march=pentium3
> CXXFLAGS= -mfpmath=sse -msse -march=pentium3
> PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS-=inet6
> ipaq#

It makes sense to place pkgsrc setting between

  .ifdef BSD_PKG_MK
  .endif

lines. Even better use the following pattern.

  .ifdef BSD_PKG_MK
     # pkgsrc setting here
  .else
     # setting for NetBSD
  .endif
  # Really global settings and targets for make/bmake

Otherwise you have a chance to experience really mystic problems.
If you find any variable uniq for src builds (TOOLDIR?), replace
  .else
line with
  .elsif defined(that_uniq_macro)

I'm not sure your settings cause the problem though.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.