Port-i386 archive

Re: New Dell Optiplex 990 Network card problem

 I'm now writing the patch.

 Attached patch may work for you. 82579 support is not completed yet
because I have a little time to write it now. Only 1 hour work...

BTW: I'm now in Ottawa.

                SAITOH Masanobu (msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost
                                 msaitoh%netbsd.org@localhost)