Port-i386 archive

<x86/bus.h>, libi386, inb & outb

(I am not subscribed to this list, so please cc me in replies.)

I ported a small program from FreeBSD to NetBSD 4 that toggles the
802.11 and Bluetooth radio on Acer TravelMate 290 laptops.  I tried to
build it on NetBSD 5, though, and encountered some problems.
Specifically, I tried it on 5.1_STABLE built from the netbsd-5 branch
from around last November; the problems are:

1. <x86/bus.h> includes <x86/busdefs.h>, which I don't have.  In the
   netbsd-5 source tree, I have a sys/arch/x86/include/bus.h and a
   sys/arch/x86/include/busdefs.h, but the makefile in that directory
   doesn't mention busdefs.h.  The same appears to be the case in
   HEAD.  Installing sys/arch/x86/include/busdefs.h in
   /usr/include/x86 makes this problem go away.

2. libi386 no longer defines inb or outb.  Where are they?  I know I
   can make this problem go away with some in-line assembly, but it
   would be nice not to have to make such changes to the code.

The program is provisionally at

<http://mumble.net/~campbell/tmp/290radio.tgz>.

The .~1~ files were for FreeBSD; the .~2~ files, for NetBSD 4.