Port-i386 archive

Re: NetBSD on more than 16 cores?

On 14.01.2011 17:04, Andy Ruhl wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 2:06 AM, Jean-Yves Migeon
> <jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost> wrote:
>> On 14.01.2011 09:11, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
>>> pic^Wdmesg or it didn't happen :-)
>>
>> Attached.
>
> Yeap, there it is. Lotsa memory too.
>
> Do you think you could build me a few kernels? And userlands? And
> cross build the entire pkgsrc for a few other platforms? When you have
> spare time?
>
> :)

If the host was mine, I could do it, yes :(

I only have access to it to test the additions to bnx(4) (ported from
FreeBSD and OpenBSD). Jukka also plays/ed with it, focusing on the dark
side of it (ACPI).

Maybe you can negotiate something with his owner (contact me privately
for his mail address). But that will need work on the PERC controller
driver first, as it is not currently supported in NetBSD; and this rules
out hard disk access.