Port-i386 archive

netbsd-INSTALL Kernel gone?

Greetings!

I'm about to do a NetBSD 5.0.2 install on an i386 machine via netboot.
All the references on the internet propose to use a 'netbst-INSTALL'
kernel. However, on the iso-image and also in the internet repositories,
there is no netbsd-INSTALL kernel and the INSTALL configuration file is
also missing. The man page for INSTALL(8) claims the kernel to exist
in the distribution, which seems not to be true. Am I missing something?

Another question: what makes a NetBSD kernel an install-kernel? Just
the size?

Thanks,  Karin