Port-i386 archive

Re: odd PS/2 keyboard fail

        Hello.  A 5.x kernel can run 4.x binaries just fine.

-Brian
On May 5,  9:21am, der Mouse wrote:
} Subject: Re: odd PS/2 keyboard fail
} > I don't know if you can, but if it's possible to boot a 5.x kernel on
} > the machine and see if the problem persists up to that release, that
} > might be useful.
}
} I think a 5.x kernel should come up far enough to test this even with a
} 4.x userland, right?  Then, if a distribution GENERIC kernel is good
} enough, I should be able to try this.  (Not for a few days, though; I
} don't expect to have the access and leisure to get back to this until
} the weekend.)
}
} /~\ The ASCII                           Mouse
} \ / Ribbon Campaign
}  X  Against HTML              mouse%rodents-montreal.org@localhost
} / \ Email!         7D C8 61 52 5D E7 2D 39  4E F1 31 3E E8 B3 27 4B