Port-i386 archive

Re: odd PS/2 keyboard fail

>> Surely this is not expected behaviour.  Does anyone but me care?
> Surely people care that a keyboard in a computer works.

Yes...but I've often enough had people respond to trouble reports with
"upgrade or we don't care" (though generally phrased rather more
diplomatically).  I've seen at least two packages say things very much
like that straight out.  (gcc maybe? dhcp? I forget.)

In this case, I don't want to waste the list's time babbling about a
problem that nobody cares about (most likely because the software in
question is too old, but if nobody cares it doesn't much matter why).

\ / Ribbon Campaign