Port-i386 archive

Re: ACPI runtime debugging

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 07:33:54PM +0200, Jukka Ruohonen wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 06:20:38PM +0100, Bernd Ernesti wrote:
> > Plase attach the patch if it is small.

Ah, it is a complete new file. That wasn't so clear.

Some comments:
* the manpage update is missing for the new sysctl nodes.
* would there be a way to have a kernel variable so you can boot
  into ddb and set a variable to debug something while booting
  a kernel?
* I guess you have some other modifications, e.g. for
  sys/dev/acpi/files.acpi to add this new file

I can't comment on the code since I'm not an acpi expert.

Bernd