Port-i386 archive

Netbook support - status update?

We have a page that documents NetBSD's netbook support at
http://www.netbsd.org/ports/i386/netbook.html

Are there any new models that are not there that you folks can make a statement on the support of ethernet, wireless, X, audio, suspend, etc.? Has the support for any of the listed models changed in any of the listed categories?

Please send me your updates, and I'll put them on the page!
(... and then decide if/what netbook I want to get ;-)

 - Hubert