Port-i386 archive

Re: port-i386/38729: ACPI kernel booted under qemu cannot detectdevices

David Brownlee wrote:

> [...]

I've committed it. (ok'ed by Jared)

Note recent -current requires the different patches
while the original patches can be applied to 5.0 cleanly.
See the commit log for details:
http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/source-changes/2009/06/13/msg222352.html
---
Izumi Tsutsui