Port-i386 archive

What hardware for a cheap NetBSD server?

I search for documentation on hardware used for netbsd servers. Google
don't help me, and the i386 compatibility list dont tell me enouth about it.

(i've try on a Dell Powerege 800.
The RAID cerc SATA controler look like work properly, but everything
go into debug
mode when I try to configure my interfaces with dhclient. X take a anormal
amount lot of time to start, equal for "umout /mnt/mnt2" at the end of install
. Is Dell powerage like servers well suported? I can't join the dmesg,
single user
mode fail, and i can't do anything more with the server. If wanted, i
can join the
hardware configuration of the machine)

does ancay one have a link to something that can help admin to choose server to
use with NetBSD, or experience with working servers?

Thanks however for this very cool os (i use it at home), and it s very
handy design!
Cordially