Port-i386 archive

Re: Enabling ipmi [was: CVS commit: src/sys/arch]

On 22 Aug 2008, at 3:49, Simon Burge wrote:
Vaguely related to enabling this by default, on one SuperMicro machine
here ipmi(4) seems to take an eternity to attach (maybe 10 or 15 seconds).

I get the same behavior on a HP Proliant ML110 G4.

There's 23 sensors attached to that ipmi(4)

Only 18 sensors on my machine but it still takes a long time.

        Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                           http://zhadum.org.uk/