Port-i386 archive

the bouyer-xeni386 branch

Hi,
I'm almost done merging xen support back in arch/i386, in the same way it
was done for amd64 Xen supoort (there's much, much less duplicate code this
way). There's only spl.S and vector.S remaining, which I hope to handle this
evening, as well as reworking a bit the xen/i386 config files to match amd64
(especially, introduce a arch/xen/include/i386 directory and move some files
here).

I'd like to merge the branch to HEAD ASAP, possibly tomorow evening.
Once done, I'll keep the branch active to work on x86PAE suport for
Xen. If you have a problem with the content of the branch or the merge to
HEAD, please tell !