Subject: RE : Re: RE : Re: Wakeup on LAN and NetBSD
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Laurent FAILLIE <l_faillie@yahoo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/11/2007 00:58:19
Hello,

--- Martijn van Buul <pino@dohd.org> a écrit :

[...]

> ISTR that it's enabled by default, these days. Check
> your dmesg for a line
> like
>
> acpi0 at mainbus0: Advanced Configuration and Power
> Interface
>
> If you're running NetBSD 3, you might have to boot
> an alternate kernel
> (GENERIC_ACPI), or enable it in the kernel config
> file.

So I have rebuilt a new 3.0.2 kernel w/ ACPI enabled
... but it won't create acpi0.

dmesg contains :
BIOS32 rev. 0 found at 0xfd7ad
mainbus0 (root)
    ACPI-0162: *** Error: AcpiLoadTables: Could not
get RSDP, AE_NO_ACPI_TABLES
    ACPI-0216: *** Error: AcpiLoadTables: Could not
load tables: AE_NO_ACPI_TABL
ES
ACPI: unable to load tables: AE_NO_ACPI_TABLES
cpu0 at mainbus0: (uniprocessor)

What can I do ?

Bye

Laurent

The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com