Subject: Re: Intel Mac mini
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@seebs.net>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/10/2007 12:50:13
On 3/10/07, Peter Seebach <seebs@seebs.net> wrote:
> In message <20070310122810.D2B2A1684@ikosaegor.lokales.netz>, Dennis den Brok
> I'd love to see the audio fixed, but I gave up and went to a USB audio device
> months ago.

What is your codec ID? What sort of problems are you having with the audio?
If you haven't already done so, please do file a PR with AZALIA_DEBUG
dmesg output and the output of mixerctl -av along with which problems
you are having and what you'd like to see fixed.

I have a Sigmatel 9221 rev. A1, which is probably similar to what you
have, so I might be able to help you with certain issues as well.

Regards,

--Blair
--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!
<http://www.wfmu.org/>

"The frivolity and boredom which unsettle the established order, the
vague foreboding of something unknown, these are the heralds of
approaching change.  The gradual crumbling that left unaltered the
face of the whole is cut short by a sunburst which, in one flash,
illuminates the features of the new world."  --G.W.F. Hegel,
_Phenomenology of Spirit_ 5:11