Subject: Re: bcm5754 support
To: Havard Eidnes <he@netbsd.org>
From: Sarton O'Brien <sobrien@roguewrt.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/21/2006 09:36:39
Just thought I would quickly note that the latest release of OpenBSD suppor=
ts=20
the bcm5754. There seems to be issues with the FreeBSD driver with incorrec=
t=20
detection, though this could have been rectified by now.

Unfortunately I can't switch OS as I am running Xen, unless I switch to=20
linux ...

Sarton