Subject: Re: Intel mini update
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/06/2006 21:53:18
In message <4527155B.6080508@NetBSD.org>, Jeff Rizzo writes:
>I'm interested in whatever you can find out about msk0;  I assume you're
>using a very recent -current?  I may be able to help debug.

It's about 8 hours old.  I've been alternating cvs update and make release
trying to get past some build failures in genfs (more recent) or auth_pam
(older).  Machine's working otherwise great, so far.  I'm not even STARTING on
X11 until I have some other stuff worked out.

Looks like I lose about 200MB of disk to the boot camp special partition.
Fine by me.  I got the mini for a project a while back, I don't need it
for that anymore, and you simply cannot beat this hardware for small, quiet,
and a reasonable price/performance balance.  (Especially when you consider
that it was budgeted for that project, which I got paid for.)

-s