Subject: Re: Intel Mini?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/04/2006 13:33:07
>> Necessary?  Again, I seem to be doing just fine without them.  My
>> credit-card company corresponds with me by paper, and that's just
>> how I want it.
> Aren't you the guy who's still running NetBSD-1.3 and won't upgrade?

No; either you're thinking of someone else or you have the details
wrong.  My machines are running 1.4T with a gradually growing pile of
local patches, and for what I do with them, "upgrade" is not an
appropriate word to use for switching to more recent NetBSD (which is
what I assume you mean here).

But what's this got to do with my not trusting "online" with my money?

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign