Subject: Re: Intel Mini?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/04/2006 13:19:35
>> I guess I must not be using the Internet, then, since I'm not using
>> any binary-only plug-ins or add-ons on my (NetBSD) boxen.
> Lucky you - you probably haven't tried corresponding with my credit
> card issuer

No; I don't bank "online".  I don't shop "online".  I won't handle
interaction with my credit card issuers "online".  I know too much
about the technology.

> That's where things start to get serious: when outfits providing
> necessary meatspace services see no reason not to rely on such goo,
> and can't be persuaded otherwise.

Necessary?  Again, I seem to be doing just fine without them.    My
credit-card company corresponds with me by paper, and that's just how I
want it.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign