Subject: Re: sound cards for 3.x
To: None <rmk@rmkhome.com, port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/02/2006 08:26:11
	Hello Rick.  How about the C-Media cards, supported by the cmpci(4)
driver.  I've used these with good results on a number of cards, and
they're cheap and readily available.
Also, the Sound Blaster Live!, not 24-bit seems to work fine with the
emuxky(4) driver as of 3.0.  I'm using it on the machine on which I'm typing
this message.  I've also run multiple cards at once in several machines,
and this works fine too.
-Brian