Subject: Re: anyone running NetBSD on an IBM PS/2?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Georg Schwarz <georg.schwarz@freenet.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/24/2006 20:53:48
Am 24.07.2006 um 00:37 schrieb Lubomir Sedlacik:

> On Sun, Jul 23, 2006 at 07:27:18PM +0200, Georg Schwarz wrote:
>> I'm (unsuccessfully so far) trying to boot NetBSD on an IBM PS/2
>> model 70. If anyone is running any version of NetBSD on an IBM PS/2
>> or has does so successfully in the past I would appreciate if you
>> could drop me a note.
>
> http://www.NetBSD.org/Ports/i386/ps2.html
>
> Jaromir Dolecek is the "sub-port maintainer".

Thanks for pointing it out. I just directly forwarded my question to
him.
Do you happen to know him? Does he also happen to be Czech? (I know
you're not, please allow me for that inaccuracy :-))

My PS/2 has just 6 MB of RAM. Could that be an issue why NetBSD 2 or
3 do not boot?

--
Georg Schwarz    http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
georg.schwarz@freenet.de  +49 178 8545053