Subject: Re: State of the art in laptop suspension with ACPI,
To: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
From: Phil Pereira <phil@bsdnexus.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/23/2006 09:39:25
Brian,

I'd love to see this functionality on my laptop - let me encourage you in
taking up the work.

My C coding abilities are low, so I wont be much help in this respect,
however, I'll happily build/test any of your work on my laptop. It's a HP
Pavilion N5412L with 866MHz and 128MB RAM. OK, it's not the best laptop i=
the world, however, the current ACPI code in NetBSD does work on it -
providing full battery status details.

If you'd like my help in this way, just let me know

Phil.