Subject: Re: uvisor0 timeout error
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: None <antiright@gmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/03/2006 18:10:42
--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 06:04:00 -0500
From: jefbed
To: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 07:04:34AM -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
> not a solution, but palm tx on current works mostly ok - not that
> problem.

Hmm.  Maybe I should have spent the extra $50 on one of those.
The z22 works excellently as is thoughr. I just need to be able to
sync in order to upload some development tools to it so that it is
useful for more than just organizing and the occasional game of chess.
I did write a small hack that got past the timeout error, but it left
the ucom device in a null, unusable state.

Jeff

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu--