Subject: Re: port-i386/32953: Repeated keystrokes under X using APCI kernel
To: Rui Paulo , Gavan Fantom <gavan@coolfactor.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/01/2006 18:49:50

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:

> I see the same thing with -current, xorg 6.9.0, and *without* acpi.  It
> started about when I upgraded xorg to 6.9 from 6.8.

 	I have this nasty thought it could be a problem just made more
 	obvious by differing combinations.

 	So far we it looks like (ACPI | xorg)...

 		ACPI+xorg  ACPI+xsrc  !ACPI+xorg  !ACPI+xsrc
 	abs        Y          -           N           -
 	gavan      -          Y           -           -
 	rpaulo     Y          -           -           -
 	smb        -          -           Y           -

 	Could some people seeing it try switching to/from ACPI kernels?
 	given that is a _lot_ easier than switching X & all apps.