Subject: free HW in CT area
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Hufnagel <phufnagel@snet.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/29/2006 23:08:49
I have a compaq 1600 server (rackmount, 5U I think), 5x4GB drives (one
is dead, but I think I have one to replace it), 512MB, no Raid, but I
have a compaq 3200 raid controller I'll toss in... dual 600Mhz CPU's.
Free to first-comer, just like to get rid of it, either you pick it up,
or I'd be willing to drive and meet somewhere.

Also have a pair of mini-tower Pentium 166's, I think 32MB... they make
nice little firewalls, I'll toss in a 2nd NIC if needed.

And if anyone wants it, an old Everex Cube, 486/33 (I think) EISA
machine, has a pile of 600MB 50-pin scsi drives in it (5-1/4" 1/2 height).

-- Pete