Subject: Re: panic related to uax driver
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/10/2005 06:45:30
On 5/9/05, Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net> wrote:
> It would be good if you could test with current.  There have
> been many bug fixes in the ehci diver.

Hi guys. This is going to be a box running whatever the latest release
is because I'm hoping it will replace my FreeBSD 4.10 server.

I'll try to get the info out of the core and test current, but I'm
guessing current works because I've used this Linksys adapter under
amd64 current on ehci. This was on another box though, and the driver
was called axe.

On this same box that the panic happened, I have used an aue based USB
adapter and it works fine.

So I have 2 problems:

1. uax seems to not work, no matter which USB bus I hook it up to.
2. It will panic if I unplug it from the ehci bus

I'll try to work on this more later. Thanks for the suggestions.

Andy