Subject: Re: Screenblank does not work properly
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: solemn <sohlow@gmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/05/2005 12:47:02
There's a PR for it (#17512), I don't think anybody has looked into it
any more. I got lost in the code trying to figure out the proper way
to update the times on the device as well. ;-)

you can probably fix screenblank so it monitors the device for input
using kqueues or another interface if you want a userspace solution
rather than checking the times for the device which is what
screenblank does.