Subject: New laptop -- devices not configured
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/20/2005 12:53:33
Work bought me a new laptop, and the following devices were not configured
using a custom kernel, but one with most device drivers left configured in:

ACPI Object Type 'Processor' (0x0c) at acpi0 not configured
PNP0A03 at acpi0 not configured
PNP0C0F at acpi0 not configured
PNP0C0F at acpi0 not configured
PNP0C0F at acpi0 not configured
PNP0C0F at acpi0 not configured
PNP0C0F at acpi0 not configured
PNP0C0F at acpi0 not configured
PNP0C0F at acpi0 not configured
PNP0C0F at acpi0 not configured
PNP0000 at acpi0 not configured
PNP0B00 at acpi0 not configured
PNP0200 at acpi0 not configured
PNP0C02 at acpi0 not configured
pnp0c14 at acpi0 not configured
Intel 82855GM GMCH Memory Controller (miscellaneous system, revision 0x02) at
pci0 dev 0 function 1 not configured
Intel 82855GM GMCH Configuration Process (miscellaneous system, revision 0x02)
at pci0 dev 0 function 3 not configured
Intel 82855GM GMCH Integrated Graphics Device (miscellaneous display, revision
0x02) at pci0 dev 2 function 1 not configured
Intel PRO/Wireless LAN 2200BG Mini-PCI Adapter (miscellaneous network,
revision0x05) at pci1 dev 6 function 0 not configured
Texas Instruments product 0x8033 (miscellaneous mass storage) at pci1 dev 9
function 3 not configured
Texas Instruments product 0x8034 (system subclass 0x05) at pci1 dev 9 function
4 not configured
Intel 82801DB SMBus Controller (SMBus serial bus, revision 0x03) at pci0 dev
31function 3 not configured
Intel 82801DB AC97 Modem Controller (modem communications, revision 0x03) at
pci0 dev 31 function 6 not configured
isa at ichlpcib0 not configured

The one that matters to me most is the Intel PRO/Wireless LAN 2200BG one,
since that's the built-in wireless card.  Is there any support for this, and
I just missed the driver?

--Michael