Subject: ml530 question
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/16/2004 22:59:26
I don't know squat about compaq hardware, I can admit that.  I have a single
drive in it and I plugged the bus into an on-board controller rather than
the smartarray but either way while the hardware sees the drive or logical
device, 2.0 installer doesn't see either.

With it connected to the on-board controller, it gives me a "can't to type 2
with type 3" siop0 error.  No, I don't remember the exact error, but my
cacophony of problems leads me to believe that I'm missing something
obvious.  Can anyone throw me a pointer, bone etc?  ..and no, I don't have
any media that would have originally been distributed with the hardware.

Thanks,

peter