Subject: Re: NetBSD 2.0
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Ian Zagorskih <ianzag@megasignal.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/08/2004 12:45:51
Christos Zoulas wrote:
>>Just an organizational question - there are 2.0 ISOs on netbsd ftp. Is
>>it supposed to be the final 2.0 ISO release? I.e. is it time to mirrow
>>it or some minor changes are still planed?
>

> Yes, these are the final 2.0 ISOs. We don't announce the release for
> a couple of days so that the mirrors get a chance to catch-up.

Thank you, now it's clear for me. At least for i386 arch unofficial
mirrow is available at

ftp://ianzag.megasignal.com/pub/NetBSD/
http://ianzag.megasignal.com/ftp/pub/NetBSD/

At this moment we use NetBSD on i386 platform. If anybody wants to see
mirrow for other architectures or have any comments please let me know.

// wbr