Subject: Re: Access to v2.0 i386 and sparc64 packages.
To: Ib-Michael Martinsen <imm@nethotel.dk>
From: Soren Jacobsen <snj@pobox.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/21/2004 11:56:27
On 11/21 20:22, Ib-Michael Martinsen wrote:
> Hello there.
>
> What is wrong with ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/2.0/i386
> and ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/2.0/sparc64?
>
> When I try to access them I get the following error message:
>
> File not found
> 550 i386 : not a plain file
>
> and analogous for sparc64. The two directories are also timestamped
> differently from the others in ..../2.0/.
>
> Who should be notified about this matter to bring it in order?

It looks like, at the moment, I'm the guy to blame for sparc64 package
stuff.  However, what you are seeing is intentional.  Not only do I have
an updated set of packages to upload, 2.0 has not been released yet.
Those directories will be opened up when we release.  The fact that you
can access those powerpc packages is the unfortunate result of lack of
coordination.