Subject: Re: NetBSD 2.0 RC2
To: Harry Waddell <waddell@caravan.com>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/05/2004 11:02:21
--8a48p4KKsB+A/3VY

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 04:56:51PM -0700, Harry Waddell wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 22:31:51 +0100 (BST) Richard Ibbotson wrote:
> >=20
> > Found the kernel source but can't find the package source.  Can
> > anyone point me at the appropriate download site ?

CVS_RSH=3Dssh cvs -d anoncvs@anoncvs.[country code].NetBSD.org:/cvsroot co
-r pkgsrc-2004Q3 pkgsrc

for the latest stable branch.  skip the -r part if you want pkgsrc HEAD.

> looking at cvs, it looks like they haven't tagged  a version of pkgsrc
> for 2.0 just yet:

and no such tag is planned.  pkgsrc branches independently on the base
OS, once a quarter.  the current stable branch is pkgsrc-2004Q3.

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --

--8a48p4KKsB+A/3VY