Subject: Courier
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Ibbotson <richard@sheflug.co.uk>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/03/2004 11:39:45
Hi

Been trying to get Fetchmail 6.2.5 set up on my laptop.  I've given up.
Even tried compiling from source.  There's a fault in the code.  I'm not
going to write to Eric Raymond about it.  Would take too long.

I've installed Courier instead.  Looked at the docs and FAQs at ..

http://www.courier-mta.org/

I'm trying to work out how to configure it to download mail with SSL to
my laptop.  The above page says..

"Edit /usr/lib/courier/etc/esmtpd and uncomment the AUTHMODULES and
ESMTPAUTH variables."

Since there is nothing under /usr/lib/ which relates to Courier I have
to think that it will be somewhere else.  Can anyone tell me where it
might be ?  Tried 'which' 'find' and 'whereis'.  Still can't find it.

Regards

Richard