Subject: Re: USB Mouse frozen
To: netbsd mailling <netbsd.mailling@epita.fr>
From: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/30/2004 07:31:01
Hello,

> I am encountering problemes with USB mouse.
> After loading xdm, logitech USB mouse is not always
> detected: the cursor is frozen. I realized that unplugging
> the mouse and pluggin it again solves that probleme.
> Has anyone encountered such problemes ? is there a way
> to fix it ?
I had something similar on macppc with 2.0G - but that seems to be firmware-related, sometimes the USB comtroller apparently activates USB devices and leaves them in a state where the kernel doesn't see them - didn't have it for a while though, maybe it was fixed in the last few weeks.

have fun
Michael