Subject: RE: USB UPS advice sought
To: , <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: None <Mark.Rippe@cox.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/17/2004 11:25:29
if you are poor, make a serial adapter and write some code.
if you are not quite poor, get an apc AP9617 ethernet 10/100 adapter.
it is snmp able. [including traps]
you still have to write code but, for me, it is simpler than serial.
i don't know the cost because we buy them by the case.

mark.rippe@cox.com

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe and it has a =
longer shelf life.
-Frank Zappa