Subject: Re: 3C509 problem
To: Rui Paulo <goteki@pixeloverflow.com>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/20/2004 12:39:16
	All this discussion triggers a memory of a similar problem I had with
this card some years ago.  The problem was that the ep driver couldn't
select the correct media using the media options provided by ifconfig.  The
driver reported that it did the right thing, but the card still didn't
work.  I finally had to select the correct media using the DOS utility
against the card.  Once that was done, the driver worked as it was supposed
to.
-Brian