Subject: Re: NetBSD ruined my NIC??
To: Rui Paulo <goteki@pixeloverflow.com>
From: Peter Fors <pikofarad@bredband.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/16/2004 00:21:18
Because the NIC was working perfectly the seconds before I booted up NetBSD,
and stopped working right after having done so, which makes it highly likely
that whatever reprogramming the NetBSD driver did, did in fact screw the
settings in the EEPROM (the hardware itself is working allright according to
the Intel diagnostics, but the contents of the EEPROM is faulty)...