Subject: Re: FTP not working in some cases?
From: Yasir Malik <ymalik@cs.stevens-tech.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/09/2004 11:52:50
I finally got it.  You won't believe how I did it.  I thought I'd share my
story with you.
I couldn't FTP into releng from sysinst or Windows, but I could FTP into
releng through our NeBSD machines in the lab.  So, I FTP-ed into releng
from the machines and retreived the files into /tmp (I don't have enough
quota on my account).  Since /tmp is mounted MFS with 64 MB, I had to
retrieve each file seperately.  I then used WinSCP to move everything to
my Windows partition.  I then started sysinst, and used the install from
"umounted fs" option.
Now I just hope the snapshot boots!

Thanks,
Yasir