Subject: Re: Hardware recommend. dual-headed card?
To: Konrad Neuwirth <konrad@mailathome.or.at>
From: Ernst du Toit <et@houseofet.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/10/2004 11:08:52
I bought a Matrox G550 a while back for this purpose, but dnd't have any
luck in getting dual heads going at the time. I only have one display
currently, so I put that idea on the back burner.

It does looks like it's possible though:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2003/debian-user-200303/msg02715.html

It's got DVI and standard VGA outputs on the card and has no fan.

Good luck, please post back to the list what hardware/software you used to
get dual head going - I, for one, will be interested :)

--et